Privacy is essential for everybody. That’s why this document is necessary for both you and us. Not only to show transparency in our end. But, most importantly to prevent any misunderstanding that could jeopardise the good healthy relationship between you and us.
So, instead of just making it a long tiny print that nobody will read, we have formatted this document to be as easy as possible to understand. Please kindly take a few minutes to read this document.
“This website” refers to 7NTbyme.com and its subdomain and b4g.info subdomain used for static content delivery.
“We“, “Our“, “Us“, “Ours” refer to 7NTbyme, the owner, the manager, the staff and all the subcontractor that work for this website.
“You“, “Your“, “Yours” refer to anybody who uses and access/read this website.
Privacy: A few vital
For you understand better, please kindly read a few facts and essential information below. They are some factors that may affect your privacy matters.
The internet is a public space
You should consider the Internet as open public space. Any website, service or functionality that use the internet will leave some trail of information related to you, such as:
- Your IP address. Your computer or electronic device has a unique IP address.
- By knowing your IP address, the server will recognise your geographic location.
- The server may know what browser you use, the operating system that your computer use by their “signature.”
- The data that exchanged between you and the internet provider, all the traffic server in between, and the other user is public unless you use secure communication such as https protocol and Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- The data communication on the internet cannot be 100% secure.
Therefore, while you may be using it from the privacy of your own, by using the internet, you have been exposed part of your privacy to the public, probably, without even you know it.
This site is using caching technologies.
This website has static and dynamic content. The static content may include the logo, the appearance, decorative icon or image, etc. The dynamic content may consist of visitor’s comment, the various posts, the logs, etc.
A database stores most the dynamic content. And when someone visits the website, the server combines those dynamic and static content into a web page deliver to the visitor.
The website creates all the web pages even before a visitor come by using a caching technology. Then, it stores those ready-to-display static versions in this server and all over the world. It provides a faster and better response time.
This site is using analytics software.
Analytics software tracks how many visitors each web page has. It also provides other details such how long a visitor spends on each page, who sent the visitor (the referral, i.e. a search engine or other website), the type of internet browser, the operating system, etc. It can also know the region or country of the visitor by looking up the IP address.
It is necessary not only for marketing purposes (e.g. a particular content better than the others) but also to monitor server load and deployment of resources to keep the website agile and responsive.
This site is using Cookies.
A cookie is a small file that contains data. The communication between your browser and our server needs it for convenience or operational purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
A login and a shopping cart process will involve cookie to go about between pages. And the file transfer between our server and your browser also requires cookies to operate.
Please note that you can set your browser not to accept a cookie. However, it may break some functionality.
Comment and contact form system
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded content from 3rd parties
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, a tweet, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
So, having read all the above, you will be glad to know that:
- We firmly believe that everyone entitles for their privacy.
So, we will not disclose any specific information about you without your consent.
We aggregate and anonymise all the automated collection about your IP Address, browser, operating system, etc. so there is no way to identify a specific user from it.
Specific personal information, such as name, email address, location, etc, will only be collected with your consent and your initiative.
- We may deliberately collect your personal information.
The type of information we may deliberately collect about you includes but not limited to: your name, your e-mail address, your website, your postal address, phone number, etc.
Generally, this information is requested/coming from:
- When you are either downloading free products
- When you purchase any of our services or products (eBooks, software, etc.)
- When you subscribe to our newsletters/mailing list
- When you use our product or services
- When it is legally required
- From publicly available sources of information
- From our operational subcontractor/provider
- Your personal information may be used mainly for:
- deliver the product and service to you (e.g., newsletter email)
- check/verify your identity
- manage the products and services
- to send out information, recommendation and resources to you
- to assist/ customer service purposes
- to get feedback or input from you
- research and develop our products and services
- to provide you with a better service
- information about new product and services
- We can disclose your personal information for an operational reason only.
To function correctly, we might employ/hire third parties to help with our operational matter. These subcontractors/suppliers are including-but-not-limited to:
- Customer Service Help Desk/CRM database
- Secretarial services
- Mailing list / Email marketing provider, e.g., Aweber, Constant Contact, etc.
- Payment processor, e.g.: Pay pal, Moneybooker/Skrill, PayDotCom, etc.
- Delivery / distributional provider, e.g., courier, postal services
- Website analysis, i.e. analytics
- We may disclose your personal information as required by law.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies
- Credit providers (for credit-related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing)
- Our professional advisers, (e.g., accountants, lawyers, etc.)
- Official authorities and other entity as authorised by law(e.g., court warrant, court ruling)
- Your authorised representatives or your legal advisers when requested by you in writing
- The new owner of this website in case of sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables).
- Otherwise, we will not disclose your personal information will to other parties without your consent.
We will never sell or rent your personal information to a 3rd
- We do NOT send unsolicited email.
We will not pass on your details to any third party and do not send out marketing e-mails to customers unless they have registered to receive such material, purchased from our website, or downloaded one of our free or paid products.
We are against spam or unsolicited email marketing campaign.
- Your personal information is part of general/anonymous data.
For statistical purposes only, your personal information could be part of an aggregate profile. This anonymous data could be shared more easily for various marketing and operational purposes. But, in this case, there is no way your data is indistinguishable from the others. For example, the total number of registrations, the number of female customers, the number of overseas visitors, etc.
- This website is a public forum.
Any comment, picture, video, message, and posting on the website will be publicly available. You MUST exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. To communicate with us privately, please use the “Contact Us” link.
- You may request your personal information.
You can request us to give you any personal information that we have on you. However, it is only possible if it is retrievable and subject to some exceptions allowed by law. Also note that some data are not forever. For example, we may have an access log that recorded your visit to the website, but until certain time, such data will no longer be kept, got deleted and could not be retrieved.
- You may correct your personal information.
You can request us to correct any data that we have on you to be fixed — for example, a misspelling, a change of name, a change of address, etc. Please use the “Contact Us” link to initiate such request.
- This policy may be changed.
- You may contact us regarding this policy.
If you have any question, inquiry, feedback, praise or complain about this policy, you are welcome to communicate it with us using the ‘Contact Information’ below. However, for any enquiry about the website or its product, please use the “Contact Us” link.
Please take a few minutes to read all those documents.
Unfortunately, if you are not in agreement, YOU MUST LEAVE and IMMEDIATELY STOP USING/ACCESSING/READING THIS WEBSITE.
7NTbyme Manager, Suite 111-6 197-205 Church Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150 – Australia – Australia
-or- simply email to l_e_g_a_l _at_7NTbyme.com
(Notes: Replace _at_ with @ and remove all other underscore “_”)
© Copyright 2019 7NTbyme – https://www.7NTbyme.com – All right reserved.